Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone, this beautiful five bedroom town house offers a wealth of elegant living and entertaining space arranged four floors.
- Spacious reception room with private terrace
- Adjoining elegant dining room
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two bedrooms with dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms
- Shower room and guest cloakroom
- Utility room and loft storage
- Private rear patio garden
A wide range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found around Baker Street, Chiltern Street and Marylebone High Street. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
A great after work boozer. Some of its original features have been retained throughout the years, which give it an authentic pub feel.
Marble Arch station
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,826 (262 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100