Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout with wonderful private garden, located in the residential area of Mill Hill East.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped separate kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom suite with stylish fittings
- Wonderful 68' private garden
Situated just moments from the green open space of Bittacy Hill Park, while Mill Hill East Underground Station is a short walk away.
Mill Hill East locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Offering a lovely countryside location, this friendly family-run business is the perfect place for the locals to get bedding plants, perennials, shrubs, garden furniture, pots etc.
A local organic butcher with a range of meats, from organic Halal chicken to a variety of exotic meats including crocodile, antelope, rattle snake and many many more.
A great day out for all the family watching rubgy at the Saracens home ground.
Mill Hill East station
West Finchley station
Finchley Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700