Set on the first floor, overlooking Lavender Park, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and a generously-sized bedroom.
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Located within easy reach of Colliers Wood town centre
Heathfield Drive has a convenient location for local amenities within Colliers Wood town centre which includes The Tandem Shopping Centre, while Colliers Wood is the nearest underground station with Northern Line links.
Mitcham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A really nice café for lunch or a quick coffee with friends. They serve Mediterranean-style food and breakfasts until 5pm on the weekends.
The Little Taperia
A recent addition to Tooting High Street, this delightful tapas restaurant has a very reasonably priced menu.
Graveney and Meadow
A restaurant with cool, quirky décor and a great bar for a quiet drink.
Colliers Wood station
Mitcham Eastfields station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 369 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2150