This beautiful, one bedroom, lower ground floor flat boasts a great location moments from Richmond Park and Richmond town centre, fabulous interiors, a private garden and secure off-street parking.
- Charming, one bedroom, lower ground floor flat
- Offers a smart interior with secure off-street parking
- Beautifully presented with a pretty patio garden
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Moments from the roaming acres of Richmond Park
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
King George Square is close to the many extensive fashionable shops, trendy bars and riverside eateries of Richmond town centre. The nearest stations are North Sheen and Richmond Station.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Whole Foods Market
A welcome addition to Richmond's food scene, offering a mouth-watering array of fresh food.
A great little Italian cafe specialising in delicious sandwiches, paninis and pastries. Great coffee too. Perfect for a quick bite at lunch with a friendly smile.
It's like being in a walk-in safari park - a real green retreat within the M25.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700