Ideally situated on top of Richmond Hill, this exquisite and unique three bedroom two floored detached house boasts a stunning semi-open plan reception room, expansive modern kitchen and a wonderful private patio.
- Expansive three bedroom two floored detached house
- Stunning semi-open plan reception room
- Wonderful modern kitchen with space to dine
- Unique architecturally designed
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Good sized second bedroom also with en-suite
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Several private patio spaces
Terrace Lane is a wonderful quiet street set on top of Richmond Hill. The boutique shops and restaurants of Friars Stile Road is within easy reach, while a wider range can be found in nearby Richmond.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful restaurant/pub opposite Richmond Park with a lovely patio garden at the front.
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
Cook & Garcia
Quick lunchtime food to eat in or takeaway. The slow roasted chicken wrap seasoned with fresh salads and homemade chutney is a great choice!
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,408 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700