Located on one of the best roads in Richmond, this stunning ground floor one bedroom flat is set within a fantastic period conversion and boasts bright living space with a modern finish.
- A stunning one bedroom ground floor flat
- Ideally located close to the superb amenities of Richmond
- Reception room with a beautiful exposed brick fireplace
- Presented in immaculate condition
- Separate bedroom with a modern en suite bathroom
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
King's Road is ideally located for the extensive shops, cafes and riverside bars of Richmond town centre. For travel links, Richmond Station (National Rail) is close by.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A specialist sports equipment shop for the serious sportsman. It specialises in custom-made footwear to fit your choice of sport perfectly.
As well as its beautiful architectural style, Richmond Theatre puts on some great performances, from fantastic theatre groups to world famous music artists, all year round.
A traditional American themed dinner with chilli fries to die for. Situated nice and close to the Thames, so you can go for a nice stroll afterwards to walk off all that food!
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700