Beautifully presented throughout and offering bright and spacious riverside accommodation, this superb two bedroom flat is located in a private courtyard development in the heart of Richmond with underground parking.
- Enviably located on a private courtyard development
- Extremely bright two bedroom first floor flat
- Offers stylish accommodation with two private balconies
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
- Exceptional open plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern kitchen and underground parking
- Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely ample sized second bedroom
The property is situated on a pretty cobbled lane leading to the Thames and the many riverside bars, restaurants and cafes and is within easy reach of the diverse range of shops, health clubs, cinemas and theatres in Richmond town centre.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bavarian sausage and beer in a picturesque setting overlooking the Thames. A great place to meet friends in the summer months...
The perfect spot for a picnic in the heart of Richmond. Pick up your tasty treats on the way from the shops around the corner...
Watch the cricket at The Cricketers pub overlooking Richmond Green.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 900 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700