This fabulous four bedroom house has a great interior with exposed beams throughout the ground floor. The property has a large eat-in kitchen, and two large reception rooms with access into the rear garden.
- Four bedroom semi-detached house
- Stylish bathroom and separate shower room
- Large 100' private rear garden with storage shed
- Expansive entrance hallway - could be used as a study area
- Stunning kitchen with utility cupboard
- Beautiful solid wood staircase and banisters
- Main reception room with French doors into the garden
- Attractive bathroom with roll top bath
The property is located within a short walk of Richmond mainline and underground station. North Sheen Station is also a similar distance away. Sheen Road with its local amenities is minutes away and Richmond High street is also very close by.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just inside Richmond Station, the smell of Knot's delicious pretzels wafts around the entrance enticing you in!
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Bill's always delivers on service and tasty, freshly cooked food. The Bill's breakfast comes highly recommended for those with healthy appetites!
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,448 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700