Set within a period property on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with stylish interiors and a lovely south-facing garden.
- Located on the ground floor of an attractive period property
- Bright reception room with sliding door to garden
- Open-plan kitchen with lots of storage space
- Bay-fronted master bedroom and good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish bathroom with roll-top bath
- Fresh modern décor and sleek wood floors
- Hallway with storage cupboard and cellar space
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
Stamford Brook station
District line, Zone: 2
Chiswick Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Chiswick High Road is moments away and is home to a wide selection of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants. Chiswick House and Gardens and the River Thames are also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautifully crafted cakes and desserts. A real treat!
Angie's Little Food Shop
8 years working for Gordon Ramsay paid off! Amazing breakfasts - the crab and apple bruschetta is outstanding - and the salads at lunch are WOW! The guys that work here are lovely too!
London Corinthian Sailing Club
Sailors from the local club take to the water along Upper Mall on a weekday evening in Chiswick.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000