Set within a period property on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with stylish interiors and a lovely south-facing garden.
- Located on the ground floor of an attractive period property
- Bright reception room with sliding door to garden
- Open-plan kitchen with lots of storage space
- Bay-fronted main bedroom and good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish bathroom with roll-top bath
- Fresh modern décor and sleek wood floors
- Hallway with storage cupboard and cellar space
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
Stamford Brook station
District line, Zone: 2
Chiswick Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Chiswick High Road is moments away and is home to a wide selection of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants. Chiswick House and Gardens and the River Thames are also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
High Road House
Service with a smile! Delicious breakfast cooked to perfection, a great place to get the day started on the right foot and well priced dishes made with fresh ingredients.
High Road Market
Every Saturday, the market hosts the best farmers, growers and street food traders London has to offer, bringing a wide range of cuisines from around the world.
Turnham Green Terrace
It's always pleasant to shop here, you can find little treasures in the chairty shops
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000