This superb three bedroom house boasts bright and attractive living space with large reception room, stylish kitchen/dining room and wonderful rear garden.
- Fantastic three bedroom mid-terrace house
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room
- Expansive fitted kitchen with ample space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with further single
- Smart bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Fabulous private rear garden with decked area
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Malden Avenue is ideally located moments from the green expanses of South Norwood Country Park, and close to shops and amenities in South Norwood.
South Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South Norwood Lake and Grounds
A pretty area for walking round with peaceful surroundings. There's a great cafe too.
A great day out for all the family watching Crystal Palace FC play at their home ground.
The Gold Coast
Serving the best food from the motherland, Ghana! The jollof rice served with domedo (seasoned and spiced pork) is to die for... It reminds me of mummy's cooking!
Harrington Road station
Norwood Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 905 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080