Ideally located moments from St John's Wood High Street this stylish one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with a private balcony.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Modern reception room leading to lovely private balcony
- Features generous and stylish kitchen with appliances
- Offers well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Benefits from an excellent location close to amenities
The property is close to the fashionable local shops and ammenities of St Johns's Wood High Street with Regent's Park nearby.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000