Set on the second floor of a new build, this stylish one bed flat boasts immaculate accommodation including bright reception room, contemporary kitchen and generously sized bathroom.
- Stylish one bed flat on the second floor
- Set within a fantastic new build
- Bright reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously-sized sleek bathroom
- Double bedroom with integrated storage
Printers road is ideally located for the local amenities of central Stockwell as is just a short walk from Stockwell Station for the (Northern and Victoria lines).
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 509 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757