Located moments from amenities and transport links, this excellent three bedroom terrace house is bright and spacious throughout, featuring a fantastic double reception room and a private rear garden.
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Chic bathroom
- Double reception room with space to dine
- Fantastically presented and chain free
- Open living space with wooden flooring
- West facing garden, perfect sociable garden
- Quiet road in SM1
The property benefits from a superb location in Central Sutton, just moments from a great range of amenities offered on Sutton High Street. Transport links include Sutton station (National Rail).
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
Carshalton Beeches station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,063 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1450