Occupying the ground floor of this attractive period conversion and providing a private garden, this two bedroom ground floor flat has original wood flooring and a convenient location.
- Reception room with bay window and fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen with garden access
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Tooting National Rail Station and Tooting Broadway Underground Station are both minutes away, as are the amenities along London Road and Mitcham Road.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great brunch, cakes and coffee!
Jump off the tube at Tooting Broadway and straight to the bar! The beer garden is amazing. Definitely one of the best pubs in Tooting and South London.
The best fish and chips in South London, right on Tooting High Street.
Tooting Broadway station
Colliers Wood station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 618 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2150