Offering copious living spacious and stylish décor throughout this impressive six bedroom gated house boasts three en suite bathrooms, conservatory, garden and ample off-street parking.
- Stunning six bedroom gated house
- Presented in superb condition featuring wooden floors
- Bay-fronted reception room and second reception
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Four additional well proportioned bedrooms
- Conservatory and separate dining room
- Lovely 20' garden
- Within reach of local shops and amenities
Marsh Lane is a pleasant residential area close to a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants in Mill Hill. The M1 is nearby for links into the City.
Totteridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Rising Sun
A quaint village pub with an appetising menu, including a choice of aperitifs, starters, mains and desserts. Can accommodate large groups in their separate dining room, or a more intimate feast. A short distance to Saracens rugby stadium.
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
Sunny Hill Café
A lovely dog friendly café with great food and ice cream. Perfect for just stopping by or having a spot of lunch with the family. Parking is super easy and free!
Mill Hill Broadway station
Burnt Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,308 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,738 (347 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5050