Enjoy spacious and bright accommodation in this well arranged one bedroom flat featuring a large reception room, modern kitchen with breakfast bar and bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- An exceptionally spacious one bedroom ground floor flat
- Superb contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar
- Well proportioned reception room
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Separate WC
- Fantastic location
The property is ideally located near to many local shops and supermarkets and the river is also close by. Tower Hill Underground Station and Shadwell Underground Station are both within easy reach.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
A great brunch menu on a Saturday and the service is excellent. The full English and the anchovy butter is a nice touch.
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
Tower Gateway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 627 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222