Ideally located within easy reach of Kensington High Street, this charming two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and features high ceilings and spacious rooms.
- Beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat
- Offers spacious accommodation with desirable high ceilings
- Great location within the sought-after Argyll Mansions
- Generous reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Two sizeable bedrooms (one with bay window)
- Good-sized contemporary bathroom
The property is ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on both North End Road and Hammersmith Road and is within easy reach of a range of bars, shops and restaurants on Kensington High Street and the green acres of Holland Park.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 860 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151