Set within a wonderful period conversion, this stunning one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasting stylish interiors throughout benefits from spacious open-plan accommodation and high ceilings.
- A stylish one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Original period features throughout
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Dual aspect reception room
- Well proportioned bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Neutral décor throughout
- Great location close to amenities
St Stephens Gardens is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops and bars of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill.
Westbourne Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 561 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000