Set within a desirable development on Wimbledon Hill, this fabulous two bedroom third floor flat is beautifully presented throughout, offering a generous reception room leading to a lovely balcony.
- Fabulous third floor flat (with lift)
- Substantial reception room with space to dine
- Wonderful, well equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony
- Excellent second bedroom bathed in natural light
- Stylish shower room with feature tiles
- Ample fitted storage throughout
- Superb location moments from Wimbledon Village
The property is located midway up Wimbledon Hill Road allowing easy access to both the exclusive Wimbledon Village and the main facilities of The Broadway. Wimbledon Common is also within easy reach.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,209 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900