Located on a quiet tree-lined street within central Putney, this beautiful 5 bedroom house is generously arranged over 3 floors with a well-maintained garden, cellar and heaps of period features within.
- Bright reception room with original fireplace
- Lovely eat-in kitchen with French doors to garden
- Well-maintained private garden to rear of property
- 5 good-size bedrooms with plenty of storage space
- Cellar ideal for storage and separate utility area
- Stylish bathroom, chic shower room
- Excellent location next to the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,737 (161 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Deodar Road is well placed for accessing the many bars, shops, cafes and restaurants of Putney's bustling high street with Putney Bridge station (District Line) also within easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000