Offering a neutral interior bathed in natural light, this superb five bedroom house offers open-plan living space, off-street parking and boasts an enviable location in Wimbledon Village.
- Beautiful house arranged over four floors
- Gated property with off-street parking
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Excellent kitchen/dining room
- Five good-sized bedrooms, two with eaves storage
- Two modern bathrooms, one marble finish
- Private roof terrace with charming view across Wimbledon
- Enviable location close to Wimbledon Common
The property lies moments from the Wimbledon Village and Wimbledon, with the famous Wimbledon Common close by. The property was originally commissioned by Admiral Plunkett Drax who was a prominent figure in Wimbledon and also owned Cannizaro Park.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,153 (200 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900