A delightful three bedroom house beautifully presented throughout to the highest of standards, featuring a wonderful kitchen opening onto a pretty garden.
- Stunning end-of-terrace house arranged over three floors
- Cosy reception room with log burner and bay-fronted windows
- Fantastic open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Spacious and bright master bedroom with ample storage space
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Lovely mature garden boasting sunny patio area
- Light and airy interior with high quality fixtures
The property is located in a quiet, residential street moments from the extensive amenities of Wimbledon. The open spaces of Wimbledon Common are also nearby.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Haydons Road station
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,129 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900