This fantastic three bedroom, triplex apartment is set within a stylish development in a desirable residential area of Wimbledon, offering open-plan living space, a fabulous roof terrace and an en suite master bedroom.
- Incredible second and third floor flat
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms and a study
- Impressive private roof terrace and balcony
- Presented in excellent condition with neutral décor
The shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Wimbledon Town centre and Wimbledon Village are within easy reach. Dundonald Park recreation ground is moments away, as are several excellent local schools.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
Popular chip shop close to Raynes Park Station.
Merton Park station
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,197 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900