This impressive six/nine bedroom semi-detached house boasts five floors, offering a one-of-a-kind swimming pool, steam room, indoor pond and a wealth of living and entertaining space with a lift and gated driveway.
- Expansive 5/9 bedroom semi-detached house
- Boasts five impressive floors with natural light on all
- Unique underground swimming pool with Olympic current
- Steam room, utility space and personal lift
- Large reception room, conservatory and stylish kitchen
- Fantastic dining/entertaining space
- Five bathrooms with two baths and four showers
- Indoor pond, terrace, gated driveway and large garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is peacefully located in an ideal location, offering easy access to Westfield Stratford and a selection of reliable transport links. The vast green spaces of Wanstead Flats are also a short walk away.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
London Fish Bazaar
This excellent fish shop buys in their fish from Billingsgate Market. They cater for a variety of cultures, with a range of exotic fish.
A fantastic green open space situated between Forest Gate, Manor Park and Aldersbrook.
Woodgrange Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3/4
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Manor Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585