This stunning 2 bedroom flat offers high-specification fixtures and fittings, set within a contemporary development enviably situated in the heart of the City.
- 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of London
- Concierge service and luxurious communal spaces
- High specification fittings and fixtures
- Modern reception with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances and breakfast bar
- Stylish bathroom suite
- Two double sized bedrooms (master with smart en-suite)
- Excellent location in the heart of the city
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Metropolitan Great Northern Hammersmith & City Circle Northern lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Liverpool Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Greater Anglia TfL Rail c2c London Overground Central lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell, Shoreditch and the City are all within close proximity to the property.
Barbican locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great spot for tapas right by Farringdon Station, with good value, super tasty food and a buzzy atmosphere.
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
The Museum of the Order of St John Cloister Garden
A wonderful quiet garden for people in the know and ideal to sit in on a summer's day. Make sure you also take time to find the entrance to the original crypt, a wonderfully thematic space with tombs dating back hundreds of years.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800