Boasting a superb High Street location, this bright one bedroom flat features a good-sized reception room with a sliding door leading onto an excellent balcony.
- A well presented one bedroom flat
- Boasts fantastic location on the high street
- Bright reception room with doors to balcony
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Rent includes a cleaner once per month for 3 hours
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located in a residential block at the top of Guildford High Street mere moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants of which the town is justifiably proud. Nearby transport links include Guildford Station (National Rail).
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best pub in Guildford with a great riverside location and brilliant food. It also allows dogs!
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 482 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000