A stunning, light and spacious two bedroom flat, recently refurbished throughout and boasting a beautiful open-plan reception room and kitchen within easy reach of Guildford town centre and the station.
- Stunning and naturally bright two bedroom flat
- Refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Beautiful reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with tiled finish
- Well-maintained communal gardens
- Ample storage and study area off of reception room
- Within easy reach of Guildford town centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located close to amenities and the open spaces of Stoke Park while the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Guildford town centre are within easy reach.
Burpham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
Great for a dip all year round!
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 589 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000