This superb two bedroom maisonette offers a beautiful finish, modern fittings, stunning front and rear gardens and a convenient location close to amenities.
- Stylish two bedroom maisonette with private entrance
- Offers a stunning internal finish throughout
- Large bright reception room leading to modern styled garden
- Open-plan modern kitchen/dining space
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Further excellent bedroom and modern bathroom
- Benefits from front and rear gardens
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Kentish Town station
Thameslink Northern lines, Zone: 2
Tufnell Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Caledonian Road station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Brecknock Road offers a fabulous location moments from a host of local amenities and transport links, while being a short distance away from both Kentish Town and Camden Town.
Tufnell Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Anima e Cuore
From the outside, Anima e Cuore looks like a gelateria and café, but this teeny tiny restaurant serves amazing Italian food at a very reasonable price. The menu is read by the waiters and changed daily. It books up very fast and it's BYOB!
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000