This superb apartment is set on the third floor of a gated building, boasting light-flooded contemporary interiors, including an open-plan living space, an en suite bedroom and second bedroom / dining room.
- Impressive top floor apartment with far reaching views
- Features a beautiful open plan living space
- Large windows opening onto a superb roof terrace
- Sizable bedroom with en suite and separate bathroom
- Flexible second bedroom / dining room
- Set within a gated development with communal gardens
- Ideal location in the heart of Crouch End
- Benefits from complimentary weekly cleaner
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Exchange House is enviably located with views overlooking the heart of Crouch End, offering an array of excellent shops and amenities with gorgeous green open spaces close by. Crouch Hill Station offers reliable transport links.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I often visit this butchers if I'm having guests over for dinner. The quality of their meat is excellent and they're clearly very knowledgeable about what they do.
The King's Head
This pub is great for their food and range of beers and ales. They even hold comedy nights and live music sessions here.
Everything you'd want in a local pub - a lovely garden, tasty food and a great atmosphere all through the week.
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343