This is a bright duplex apartment presented in immaculate condition, boasting a spacious reception room and two well proportioned double bedrooms.
- Excellent two bedroom duplex apartment
- Located within a secure and well-maintained building
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Large reception room with attractive feature staircase
- Well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright shower room with walk-in shower
- Secure building with communal grounds and play area
- Moments from bustling Chalk Farm
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 712 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Kentish Town West station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Chalk Farm station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Camden Town station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ferdinand Place is situated a short distance from Chalk Farm Road where can be found an excellent selection of amenities. The amenities in Camden Town and Belsize Park are also within easy reach.
Chalk Farm locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
Anima e Cuore
From the outside, Anima e Cuore looks like a gelateria and café, but this teeny tiny restaurant serves amazing Italian food at a very reasonable price. The menu is read by the waiters and changed daily. It books up very fast and it's BYOB!
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000