Located on the first floor of an attractive apartment building with an on-site concierge, this superb five bedroom flat boasts spacious rooms throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location.
- Amazing five bedroom first floor apartment
- Fabulous entertaining space with large reception room
- Five bright and airy bedrooms
- Separate, spacious eat-in kitchen
- Provides ample storage
- Benefits from on site concierge
- Close to the wide range of amenities in St Johns Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in a prime location close to the green expanses and boating lake of Regent's Park and providing easy access to Marylebone and the West End, the property is ideally placed. The boutiques, cafes and restaurants of St John's Wood are also nearby.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,421 (224 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000