Set within a striking new residential development on the banks of the River Thames, this superb one bedroom first floor apartment provides contemporary living space with a private balcony.
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift access
- Reception room with sliding door to balcony
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and sliding door to balcony
- Contemporary fully-tiled bathroom
- Private west-facing balcony
- In the centre of the rapidly developing Nine Elms area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
On-site amenities include cinema room for private/public screenings, 15m swimming pool, virtual golf facilities, resident's club lounge & library, state-of-the-art gymnasium & spa, and 24hr concierge.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 431 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200