Showcasing stunning interiors and a superb finish throughout, this fantastic five bedroom period property and has been refurbished to an exceptional standard with a large rear garden and original period features.
- Grade II listed Manor House dating back to 1700's
- Gorgeous reception room with French doors to garden
- Separate dining room with garden access and wine fridge
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Set over two storeys, with heated flooring throughout
- Off street parking and secluded private lawn garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Exposed original wood beams
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kingston Road is wonderfully located for amenities on Wimbledon Broadway and Merton High Street with the beautiful green open spaces of Morden Hall Park just moments away.
Merton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,341 (217 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900