An incredible three bedroom sub-penthouse offering stunning 360 degree views over London, two balconies and a very high standard of interior décor.
- Stunning three bedroom riverside sub-penthouse apartment
- 64' reception room overlooking the River Thames
- Kitchen with fitted Gagganau appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional bedrooms both with access to the balcony
- Two generous north and south-facing balconies
- Offering possibly some of the best views across London
- Lift access, 24-hour porterage and underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Georges Wharf is a prestigious development in Vauxhall which provides a great vantage point for the rest of the city and the attractions of the South Bank. The nearest station is Vauxhall Station (Nationl Rail, Victoria Line, bus station).
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,594 (240 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200