Set moments from central Richmond this stunning one bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous combination of striking interiors and classic period features throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom first floor apartment
- Incredible interiors running throughout
- Built-in storage including wardrobes in the bedroom and hall
- Highlighted throughout with classic period features
- Superb reception room with gas fireplace
- Stylish fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances
- In a highly sought after area moments from Richmond
- Offering a host of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District South Western Railway London Overground lines, Zone: 4
North Sheen station
Kew Gardens station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3/4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Kew Road is a highly sought-after location moments from both central Richmond and Kew with a host of local amenities and transport links only moments away as well as the famous Kew Gardens and Richmond Park.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A really cool little bar on Richmond Green with a really relaxed and friendly vibe. Waiter service by friendly staff and it's open pretty late on weekends.
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
As well as its beautiful architectural style, Richmond Theatre puts on some great performances, from fantastic theatre groups to world famous music artists, all year round.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond
020 8973 2700