Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and is desirably located in the heart of Marylebone.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on first floor
- Set within an elegant red brick building with caretaker
- Stylish bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Features sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second well presented bedroom with fitted storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Upper Berkeley Street is just moments from the popular shopping destinations of Oxford Street and Regent Street and is surrounded by a wealth of attractions including Hyde Park and a large number of excellent cafes and restaurants.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 785 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100