Offering abundant living space and stylish décor, this fabulous three bedroom apartment has many original features such as full-height doors and wood floors in addition to a number of exquisite contemporary features.
- Located on the second floor of a grand mansion block
- Expansive reception room with ample space to dine
- Features separate modern kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with modern en suite bathroom
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Moments from Regent's Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,541 (143 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Warren Street station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Bolsover Street is a popular residential area close to Oxford Street, Soho and Marylebone and is serviced by a wealth of superb shopping and dining amenities.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
Fraq's Lobster Shack
Amazing lobster rolls and an even better location in a buzzing area just off Charlotte Street.
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100