Foxtons development team are looking for a qualified Mobile Developer to design and code functional programs and applications.
We are searching for a supremely talented, extremely passionate Mobile Developer to join us and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded development team working with innovative technologies and working on exciting projects that have meaningful impacts.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
The successful candidate will be an enterprising and resourceful individual with a rigorous approach to problem-solving and a tenacious determination in achieving results.
Based in our West London hHadquarters
- £50 - 60k depending on experience
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development
- Meaningful career progression
- Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
- Industry leading enhanced parental leave package
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- Demonstrable commercial experience developing native IOS applications (iPhone and iPad) in a team environment, including both Objective-C and Swift 3/4 onwards (Example apps published on the Apple App Store to be provided at interview)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation and Core Graphics
- Experience in building custom user interface components.
- Comfortable with building UI View hierarchies programmatically as well as within Interface Builder
- Familiarity with use of Instruments to profile and trace IOS apps;
- Experience building apps compatible iOS 9.0 to present.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies