Recognised as one of the most dynamic brands in the capital since 1981, we are in search of innovative marketers with an awareness of current trends to ensure Foxtons continues to stand out in a competitive and crowded market place
We are currently recruiting an in-house Digital Artworker to provide creative solutions and support across both print and digital media for external and internal marketing materials.
Our busy in-house marketing department plays a crucial role in the success of our business, and we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join us. Forming part of our production team, you will take a proactive role in working across all our in-house departments, from our learning and development team to our estate agency offices, helping us effectively deliver our core brand messages.
You should be used to working on a diverse range of projects, with both long and short lead times, and have excellent organisational skills.
The primary responsibilities within this role will be:
• Day-to-day production of internal and external marketing materials
• Developing graphic ideas and concepts from idea through scribble to final artwork for retention promotions and acquisition materials in accordance to brand guidelines and briefing requirements
• Creating digital content, including video, for the website, social media, acquisition channels (landing pages, display), aggregators and emails
• Creative production of html, gif banners
• Completing production work in a thorough and timely manner, keeping all projects on schedule
• Working to brief and showing understanding and relevance to the target audience
• Monitoring visual consistency of Foxtons marketing materials
• Monitoring the competition’s visual approaches
• Close collaboration and alignment with internal stakeholders
• Working as a team player within a busy marketing department
Based in our Chiswick Head Quarters
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Executive to help support the marketing department of London’s leading estate agency. Our marketing team is responsible for communicating our brand messages across all our customer-facing assets, including offices, our fleet of cars, online platforms and direct marketing. Reporting to the Head of Brand and Content, this role will work alongside content production, PR, CRM and social media activities, providing the opportunity to work with both digital and print media across a variety of channels. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, enjoy working in a busy, dynamic environment and have a passion for marketing.
• Supporting the wider marketing team with implementing internal and external campaigns and marketing activities.
• Help ensure consistency in communicating the Foxtons brand across all relevant marketing channels.
• Maintain an up-to-date library of marketing collateral used throughout the business, both print and digital, ensuring alignment with brand requirements.
• Assisting with content ideation and creation where needed.
• Supporting the implementation of our social media and CSR initiatives and activities.
• Supporting our CRM activities when needed.
• Monitoring competitor activity across multiple channels to ensure Foxtons marketing excellence.
• Managing the distribution of Foxtons printed materials across all relevant departments.
• Ad-hoc marketing activities to help support the department and key stakeholders across the business.
Based in our our stunning Chiswick Park headquarters. Chiswick Business Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.