Benefitting from uniquely spacious interiors totalling in excess of 3500 square feet, this superb 4 bedroom detached house also offers a private Garden, integral garage and off street Parking on a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Larger than average 4 bedroom detached house totalling in excess of 3500sqft
- Quiet cul-de-sac within close proximity to Bickley station
- Perfect opportunity to modernise in places
- 2 large reception rooms and further dining area
- Grand main suite with Ensuite bathroom
- A further 3 double bedrooms with 1 Ensuite
- Private 118' rear Garden with Off street Parking and integral garage in front
- Popular location for a number of highly Ofsted rated primary and secondary schools
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,661 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,788 (351 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Petts Wood station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a peaceful close in Bickley, this property benefits from a close proximity to Bickley station for swift transport links into the city.For a wealth of local amenities, Bromley town centre is also nearby.
Bickley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tasty Indian restaurant serving classic curries and speciality dishes too.
I certainly recommend Balkon on Chatterton Road. It serves fantastic traditional Turkish meze and delicious grilled meats.
Ginger and Bean
A cute coffee shop in Sundridge Park with homemade cakes and toasted sandwiches. The coffee is to die for!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111