A refurbished 2 bedroom terraced house, offering naturally bright and neutrally decorated interiors, including a large open plan living area with a sleek kitchen, a smart shower room and a 57' rear South Facing Garden.
- 2 bedroom terraced House overlooking lovely green in quiet residential road
- Refurbished to a high standard throughout incorporating beautifully exposed brickwork
- Expansive open plan living space
- Sleek contemporary kitchen
- Large landing leading to useable boarded out loft space
- 57' rear South Facing Garden
- Conveniently located for access to Bromley High Street and local amenities
- Beckenham Place Park which provides fantastic wide open spaces is easily accessible.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 762 (70 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Sundridge Park station
Beckenham Hill station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Farmfield Road is a quiet residential street located within easy reach of an array of amenities in Bromley Town Centre while Beckenham Hill and Grove Park Stations are also nearby.Beckenham Place Park with its wide green open spaces is within easy reach.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bird and Bun
Delicious spit roasted chicken that uses fresh ingredients.
Home to the best bangers 'n' mash and one of the hardest pub quizzes, this pub offers a wide range of Indian pale ales. It's a stones throw from Bromley North Station, so it's perfect for commuters who fancy a pint after work.
A superb Turkish restaurant in the centre of Bromley. The meze platters are the best!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111