Benefitting from a peaceful location and large private rear garden, this superb 4 bedroom house is well arranged over 3 floors and offers bright and spacious interiors throughout as well as great living space. .
- 4 Bedroom terrace house on peaceful residential street
- Light and bright interiors throughout arranged over 3 spacious floors
- Large open plan kitchen and dining room
- 2nd floor offering large main bedroom suite and dressing room
- 3 further good sized bedrooms
- Located near the vast green open spaces of Beckenham Place Park
- Close to local amenities as well as Beckenham Hill rail station
- Private rear garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,646 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,416 (131 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Beckenham Hill station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Chelford Road is a peaceful residential street that benefits from being within close proximity to the beautiful Beckenham Place Park as well as being conveniently located near Beckenham Hill Station for swift transport links into central London.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fee & Brown
There is truly only one place to go in Beckenham. That's Fee & Brown for coffee, coffee, coffee!
Bird and Bun
Delicious spit roasted chicken that uses fresh ingredients.
With a bowling green, play area and cricket pitches, Mayow Park is a great place to chill out at the weekend.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111