A stunning 6 bedroom Edwardian House, finished to a superb standard, with vast living space including 3 reception rooms, bespoke kitchen and an Ensuite master bedroom, in/out Drive and private south facing rear garden.
- Stunning 6 bedroom Edwardian House boasting beautiful period features throughout
- Grand living space with 3 reception rooms flooded with character and natural light
- Impressive bespoke kitchen with family breakfast room perfect for entertaining
- Ensuite master bedroom with feature fireplace
- Close proximity to Highly Ofsted Rated Primary and Secondary Schools
- In/Out Driveway with additional double length garage
- Enviable location with a Private South Facing Rear Garden
- •A video walkthrough is available for this property.Please register/login to your MyFoxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,661 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,420 (317 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Bromley North station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Scotts Avenue is a lovely residential area within good proximity to both Shortlands and Beckenham's high streets which feature a great range of restaurants and amenities.Shortlands Rail station provides swift access to Central London.
Shortlands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Church House Gardens
Beautiful gardens that form a magical setting for outdoor performances on the open-air stage and in the amphitheatre.
Although not the biggest park around, Kelsey Park is a peaceful, leafy spot with a large pond and a cafe. A great place to bring the kids, where they can run around the playground.
A great mix of Italian and Mediterranean cuisines, cheap prices and fantastic service!