Stylishly arranged over three floors, this fabulous four bedroom house boasts superb living and entertainment space, en suite facilities and a substantial rear garden with outbuilding.
- Wonderful four bedroom Edwardian house
- Fantastic reception room with bay window
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Delightful loft style bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Contemporary bathroom with additional shower room
- Set on a peaceful residential street with private driveway
- Fabulous private 59' garden ideal for entertaining
- Impressive range of local schools
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Winterbourne Road is situated within a close proximity to many local amenities and transport links. Norbury Hall Park is also only a short distance away.
Norbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family business in Thornton Heath open for over 25 years and well known in the community, doing PC and TV sales and repairs.
Yet another great park in SE25 - a hidden gem.
Doyley's A1 Barbers
I have been getting my hair cut here for over 15 years. It's a very nice family-run business and a fantastic place to discuss football and sports with the guys. It also tends to be a social hub too, which is great!
Thornton Heath station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,637 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,489 (138 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390