Stylishly arranged over three floors, this fabulous four bedroom house boasts superb living and entertainment space, en suite facilities and a substantial rear garden with outbuilding.
- Wonderful four bedroom Edwardian house
- Fantastic reception room with bay window
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Delightful loft style bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Contemporary bathroom with additional shower room
- Set on a peaceful residential street with private driveway
- Fabulous private 59' garden ideal for entertaining
- Impressive range of local schools
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,489 (138 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Thornton Heath station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Winterbourne Road is situated within a close proximity to many local amenities and transport links. Norbury Hall Park is also only a short distance away.
Norbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great day out for all the family watching Crystal Palace FC play at their home ground.
The Conquering Hero
Totally the best Sunday roast and pint around.
Open early in the morning, pop into this cafe for a delicious coffee and pastry.