Finished to a gorgeous contemporary standard over four spacious floors, this superb five bedroom semi-detached period house boasts expansive living space with a sleek modern kitchen, a large garden and a driveway.
- Expansive five bedroom semi-detached house
- Large bay-fronted reception room flooded with light
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining space
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Three shower rooms (one en suite) and one bathroom
- Basement TV room and separate study/guest bedroom
- Boasts a wonderful garden and private driveway
- Close to shops, amenities and transport links in Stratford
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Close to local amenities on Romford Road and the open space of West Ham Park while Stratford Westfield is easily reached for a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is within easy reach for lovely outdoor spaces.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
London Fish Bazaar
This excellent fish shop buys in their fish from Billingsgate Market. They cater for a variety of cultures, with a range of exotic fish.
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,331 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,526 (234 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585