Located within the highly sought-after Eagle Point, this high-specification 2 bedroom apartment boasts stylish interiors and contemporary décor throughout with superb views overlooking the city.
- Walking distance to Northern Line Station at Old Street
- Centrally located in modern development with concierge
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic south facing views
- Fabulous reception with ample space to dine and entertain
- Sleek, open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Property benefits from gym, sauna and swimming pool for residents
- There is also a state of the art cinema room available for residents to book
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £2050.23 per half-year (2019)
- Service charge:
- £385.95 per half-year (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 908 (84 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Eagle Point is located on City Road whoch offers excellent transport links with easy access to the City from nearby Old Street station. A wealth of amenities can be found in nearby Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Spitalfields.
Old Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best steak restaurant around. So tasty and very reasonably priced!
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
If you can't face the crowds at London's bigger museums, head to this place for a quieter and nicer experience. This museum is all about the home throughout the centuries and the café sells delicious cakes too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800