Spaciously arranged over three floors, this attractive three bedroom town house provides open-plan accommodation with modern décor throughout and boasts underfloor heating, garden, garage and off-street parking.
- Stylish three bedroom town house, arranged over three floors
- Stunning reception room with ample dining space
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes
- Wood floors with under floor heating throughout
- Private rear decked garden
- Garage and driveway providing off-street parking
- Fantastic location close to High Barnet station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,963 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,378 (128 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
High Barnet station
Northern line, Zone: 5
New Barnet station
Totteridge & Whetstone station
Northern line, Zone: 4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is located close to High Barnet station with a wide variety of amenities also nearby while King George V Playing Fields are also close by.
Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Biggest pancakes you have ever soon. Best. Thing. Ever.
Here you can taste the best Italian ice cream and sweets, as well as a delicious lunch menu.
Celebrating the history of Barnet, with Charles Dickens once one of its more famous visitors.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley
020 8432 1700