A superbly presented four bedroom family home, with a further section with its own entrance. The substantial property comprises fantastic, flexible living space with the added benefits of a large garden and garage.
- Good sized four bedroom property
- Flexible living space on the ground floor
- A section of the house could be used as a separate annexe
- Open plan and modern kitchen/dining area
- Large plot with wraparound garden
- Off street parking with detached double garage
- Superb location in a quiet cul de sac
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kingswood Close is located in a very quiet cul de sac very close to many good schools, local amenities and varied transport links.
Merrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,339 (217 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.