Beautifully presented throughout with a high finish, this impressive five bedroom semi-detached house is arranged over three floors and boasts an extensive private garden with a patio area and ample off-street parking.
- Stunning five bedroom semi-detached house
- Two elegant reception rooms with garden access
- Modern fitted kitchen with ample space to dine
- Five generous double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Three stylish bathrooms including an en suite
- Large loft conversion housing a master bedroom and en suite
- Beautifully maintained private garden with a patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking for three cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,010 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,227 (206 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Sudbury & Harrow Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Harrow Road is conveniently located moments from the local amenities in Sudbury Hill as well as Sudbury Hill Station. The amenities in North Wembley are close by as well as central Harrow.
North Wembley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
Perfect for a celebratory dinner or if you are wanting a couple of cocktails on a Saturday night.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wembley
020 3841 4300