Set within beautiful grounds, this Grade II listed 16th Century seven bedroom Tudor house boasts well presented interiors with period features, a swimming pool, tennis court and self-contained annexe with a garage.
- Grade II listed 16th Century Tudor family home
- Approached via a private road leading up to a gated entrance
- Five reception rooms with period features
- Seven generous bedrooms with six bathrooms (five en suites)
- Self-contained annexe with large reception room and bedroom
- Boasts a heated swimming pool and a floodlit tennis court
- Set within mature grounds of approximately 2.25 acres
- Double garage, out houses and green house
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on a private road, Woodhall Road is ideally located moments from green open spaces and within easy reach of the wealth of amenities in Pinner and Hatch End.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really nice burgers and the best cocktails in Pinner!
A really good Greek restaurant and events venue that does Greek dancing, belly dancing and plate smashing - amongst other things! It's a great place to go for a hen do or a birthday party.
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
Hatch End station
London Overground line, Zone: 6
Carpenders Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 7
Northwood Hills station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 6
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,378 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,664 (526 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner
020 8429 6600